Have you ever searched all over the web for answers to your cultivation questions – and still came up short? Have you been wondering how to increase your yields year-round while still boosting quality, shelf life, flavor, efficacy, biomass and more? Our new website is jam-packed with cultivation expertise, knowledge and insights designed to help growers like you achieve the crop results you need.
What’s On Our New Website?
· The latest tips and insights on cultivation, directly from growers
· First-hand knowledge browsable by crop and cultivation type
· Tons of case studies showing real-world results
· Expert lighting and spectral knowledge
· Exciting new e-books filled with valuable information on food and cannabis growing
· A new Growers Centre where growers share their experiences
· Plus helpful blogs, articles, webinars, newsletters, announcements and customer success stories!
Our new website is a one-stop shop for lighting and growing knowledge. At Heliospectra, we’re passionate about transforming the horticulture market and finding innovative, sustainable solutions. We’re dedicated to helping growers by:
· Redefining Expertise: We are always on the path of discovery and advancing our expertise along the way. Our new website will help us share our knowledge and build upon the expertise of our growers’ community.
· Redefining Inspiration: We’ve designed our new site to be inspiring, easy-to-use and an invaluable source of knowledge.
· Redefining Content: We will constantly update our website with helpful content, up-to-the-minute announcements and the latest information to help your business grow and thrive.
Empowering growers with advanced LED lighting technology, our goal is to redefine nature’s potential to feed and heal the world. Use our site for encouragement, knowledge and inspiration to help you produce consistent and sustainable crops of the highest quality.
Global warming and climate uncertainty are making traditional farming increasingly unpredictable. But there is a solution – hedging against climate uncertainty with Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA), from traditional greenhouses to vertical farming.
Across North America, governments and utilities are offering generous rebates and incentives to growers who implement energy-efficient LEDs. But time is of the essence.