Have you ever searched all over the web for answers to your cultivation questions – and still came up short? Have you been wondering how to increase your yields year-round while still boosting quality, shelf life, flavor, efficacy, biomass and more? Our new website is jam-packed with cultivation expertise, knowledge and insights designed to help growers like you achieve the crop results you need.
What’s On Our New Website?
· The latest tips and insights on cultivation, directly from growers
· First-hand knowledge browsable by crop and cultivation type
· Tons of case studies showing real-world results
· Expert lighting and spectral knowledge
· Exciting new e-books filled with valuable information on food and cannabis growing
· A new Growers Centre where growers share their experiences
· Plus helpful blogs, articles, webinars, newsletters, announcements and customer success stories!
Our new website is a one-stop shop for lighting and growing knowledge. At Heliospectra, we’re passionate about transforming the horticulture market and finding innovative, sustainable solutions. We’re dedicated to helping growers by:
· Redefining Expertise: We are always on the path of discovery and advancing our expertise along the way. Our new website will help us share our knowledge and build upon the expertise of our growers’ community.
· Redefining Inspiration: We’ve designed our new site to be inspiring, easy-to-use and an invaluable source of knowledge.
· Redefining Content: We will constantly update our website with helpful content, up-to-the-minute announcements and the latest information to help your business grow and thrive.
Empowering growers with advanced LED lighting technology, our goal is to redefine nature’s potential to feed and heal the world. Use our site for encouragement, knowledge and inspiration to help you produce consistent and sustainable crops of the highest quality.
Learn how blue light works with cannabis to increase vegetative growth for healthier plants and better yields and gets up to 50% more terpenes at harvest!
In this second post in our series on daily light integral (DLI), we demonstrate how greenhouse growers can identify a target DLI.